We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
In order to use this website, you are required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact number
- Date of birth
- Email address
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this website immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information directly obtained from you:
Our site require you to give us contact information (like name, e-mail address, date of birth) for the purposes of registration on the Website and subscribe to its newsletter.
Any communication between you and the website, along with queries and posts on our website and app are also included in this. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things; verify your identity, use as account numbers in our record system and to provide information for the leads generated.
This is the information we collect:
- In case you choose to link your Facebook or Google accounts with our website or app, we collect information available through these other applications, including but not limited to information about your preferences (your likes and dislikes), your friends list and their preferences.
- Your usernames, passwords, and other security-related information provided by you in logging to your account with us. Your account information with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, transactional history regarding your e-commerce activities, etc. Information either created by you or by a third party that you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents, etc.
Information collected indirectly:
Certain information about you is collected automatically when you visit our website and app. This includes your IP address, browser type and operating system, your immediate Internet history, information collected through cookies (more information on this below), etc.
We may also obtain information relating to you from third party sources such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, etc. This information includes your username and other information on those sites, demographic data like age, gender and other interests; viewing data and advertisement interaction, content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our website or products. These include (but not limited to) email communications, blogs, chat room communications, discussion board communications, instant message communications, and expert's forum communications.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The website also has enabled Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect and use your “Personal Information" only to conduct our business, to help us deliver our products and to improve our business.
- We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third-party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your “Personal Information" that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
- For example, we may share your contact information with a third party to ensure delivery of the product to you. You consent to this sharing of information and being contacted by our partners by continued use of this website.
- We neither share any of your personal information with third parties not involved in our business, nor sell or trade your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, without your explicit consent.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The Website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us. We also display advertisements on the Site, which are often targeted based on the information we collect about you. Please note that information collected by third party advertisers is not governed by this Policy.
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or members may abuse or misuse your information that they collect from our Website. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or private communications would always remain private.
As a matter of Policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private Policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, when we receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your “Personal Information": (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
MONITORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your “Personal Information" to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your “Personal Information". This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS